These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Sphere accessible at https://www.usesphere.com. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website.
By using the https://www.usesphere.com web site ("Service"), or any services of Sphere (e.g., the browser extension), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Sphere reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.usesphere.com/site/terms-and-conditions/
- You must be at least 16 years old to use this Service. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. Sphere cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Unless you have the express written permission from Sphere, you may not distribute Sphere or any portion thereof to any third parties.
- You may not disassemble or reverse engineer Sphere for any purpose, other than for reviewing the code for personal review, and at all times are bound by Sphere Terms of Service.
- Support for Sphere services is available in English, only via email.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- Sphere does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free users even required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service. Optional paid services are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Sphere the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Unless you notify Sphere before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize Sphere to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Upgrades can be cancelled at any time from your Sphere Account page. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service. Sphere does not accept any liability for such loss.
- A refund is available only within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sphere reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Sphere website (Sphere.com) or the Service itself.
- Sphere shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
Sphere, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Sphere account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Sphere Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Sphere reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Sphere Inc. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Sphere Inc. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Sphere Inc. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Sphere Inc. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Sphere Inc. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Sphere Inc., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Sphere Inc., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Sphere Inc. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Sphere Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Sphere Inc. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Sphere Inc. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of USA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in USA for the resolution of any disputes.